BML Munjal University is one of the Best Top 10 MBA colleges in India. It is a fully residential, co-educational Private University founded by the HERO Group and its Chairman Brij Mohan Lal Munjal in 2014 at Gurgaon. It is flanked by the Imperial College of London.
25 Engineering Students get the opportunity to pursue a one-year M.SC., programme at Imperial College London Business School. All MBA students are allowed to join innovation camps and credit-based courses.
BML Munjal University MBA Admissions 2019
The college has also founded the Institute of Inclusive Innovation, an applied research institute jointly with the Imperial College, London.
Students on board are fortunate and get an opportunity to work on live projects focusing Health, energy, water resources, education, Urban Development and economic empowerment.
The BMU Edge:
• Immersion Programme at International Universities
• 650 + companies with Placements and Internship
• Hero Group’s Experience in Innovation
• Real-life projects with KPMG, Axis Bank, IBM, Shell , Siemens, Berkeley, Fraunhofer and Intel
• Global Leadership Module
• Experiential Learning
• Practice School
• Excellent Academicians
• Synoptic Development
• The Big Business Connect
• An Avant Grade Education
• Industry in Classroom
• Guest Lectures by Internationally reputed faculty
• Massachusetts Institute of Technology
• Singapore Management University
• Imperial College of London
bml munjal university placements:
• Axis Bank
• Indian Oil
• Yes Bank
Average Package: 8.44 LPA
• CAT, GMAT, XAT, NMAT, SAT Score or BMU’s Management Aptitude Test
• Duly filled in applications with enclosures and the application fee
• Shortlisted candidates have to appear for a Case-discussion / Personal Interview
Essentials for Admission:
• An undergraduate degree or its equivalent (Students Studying 4-2 have to submit their result before taking the selection offer letter)
• Entrance Exam Result
• Completed BMU Application
• >95 percentile in CAT/XAT or >750 GMAT score – Free Education + Free Accommodation + Free Food.
• 90 – 94.9 Percentile or > 700 GMAT score – 75% concession on Tuition Fee
• 85 – 89.9 Percentile or >670 GMAT Score – 50% concession on Tuition Fee
• Based on the Indian Government Policy, all banks will facilitate educational loans upto 7.5 lakhs without any collateral security at very low rates of interest.
• The university has tie-up with Avanse, Credila HDFC and Bank of Baroda
Student – Faculty Ratio: 1 : 17
Application Fee: INR 1500.00
Last Date: 28th Feb, 2019
Mode of Application: Online
Location: Sidhrawali, Haryana, India
Web Site: www.bml.edu.in
BML Munjal University address
Campus Address : 67th KM., NH-8, District Gurugram – 122413, Haryana
Toll Free – 1800 – 103 – 6888