The Institute of Company Secretaries of India has announced admission into various programmes offered.
What is CS?
A Corporate Secretary / Secretary or a Company Secretary is a senior position in a Private or a Public Limited company. It is a highly paid job and is essential for any company. Hence it has lot of demand today.
The foremost duty of a CS in a company is to ensure that the company has a relevant legislation and regulation. It is the responsibility of the CS to notify the board of directors of their legal and corporate responsibilities.
It has become a practice in India to opt for conventional courses like B.Tech. The number of pass outs each year is increasing in India, whereas opportunities for getting job have become meager. In such conditions CS is the best option.
Company Secretary Salary
The salary of the Professionals after completing is the best in the industry.
Company Secretary Course – Admissions 2019
Role of a Company Secretary:
• Key Managerial Position
• Compliance officer
• GST Professional
• Corporate Planning and Strategic Management
• Governance Professional
• Insolvency Professional
• Secretarial Auditor
• Advisor to the Board of Directors
• Internal Auditor
• Registered Valuer
• To appear before Tribunals
CS Course Foundation Syllabus:
CS Course Foundation Course – Four Papers
• Business Environment and Law
• Business Management, Ethics & Entrepreneurship
• Business Economics
• Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing
CS Course Executive Syllabus – Eight Papers (in two modules)
• Jurisprudence, interpretation & General Laws
• Company Law
• Setting up of Business Entities and Closure
• Tax Laws
• Corporate & Management Accounting
• Securities Laws and Capital Markets
• Economic, Business and Commercial Laws
• Financial and Strategic Management
CS Course Professional Course – Nine Papers
Who is Eligible?
CS Foundation Programme:
• 10 + 2 Pass or its equivalent
• A student pursuing +2 can also apply, provided he/she can submit the pass certificate within 6 months
• Cut-off dates for admission / Examination – 31st March, 30th September.
• Registration Fee : INR 4500/-
CS Executive Programme:
• Graduation or its equivalent (or)
• CS foundation pass
• Foundation pass of ICAI/CMA
• Students appearing for graduation can also apply on condition that the pass certificate is produced within 6 months.
• More than 17 years of age
• Cut-off dates for admission / Examination – 28th February. 31st May, 31st August, 30th November.
• Registration Fee: CS Foundation Pass – INR 8500/-
Commerce Graduates – INR 9000/-
Non-Commerce Graduates – INR 10000/-
CPT Pass of ICAI/Foundation of CMA – INR 12500/-
CS Professional Programme:
• A candidate is able to pursue the Professional Programme only after clearing the Executive Programme.
CS Fee Concession:
• SC / ST
• Physically Handicapped
• Wards & Widows of Martyrs of Military and Para Military Forces.
• Fee Waiver for meritorious and economically weaker students.
Salient Features of the CS Course:
• Open for students of all streams
• Distance learning mode
• Sour to a position of Power and Prestige
• Self employment
• Independent life
• Attractive remuneration and growth opportunities
For More information Visit: www.icsi.edu