Reserve Bank of India RBI invites applications for 526 posts of Office Attendants from eligible candidates in various offices of the Bank. RBI welcomes RBI Attendant Vacancy Recruitment notification. Interested and eligible candidates who completed their matriculation/10th standard can apply. This is the best opportunity for those who completed 10th class from a recognized university/board are eligible. Reserve Bank of India recruitment requires 526 office Attendants posts in various branches of RBI. Selection for the post office Attendants will be through competitive Test which is Online Test followed by Language Proficiency Test in Regional Language.
RBI Attendant Vacancy Recruitment
RBI welcomes online applications from the candidates who completed their matriculation/SSC/10th standard from a recognized university. Reserve Bank of India RBI invites applications for 526 posts of Office Attendants it is the best opportunity for the unemployed youth to grab the opportunity provided by RBI. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online. Candidate who wishes to apply for the post must have to register in the official website. After registration candidate must apply for the post by filling the application form. Reserve Bank of India recruitment invites applications for office attendants. Candidates are advised to apply before the end date in order to avoid last minute rush.
RBI Office Attendants apply online
Reserve Bank of India issues recruitment notification for Office Attendants. RBI invites online applications for 526 office Attendants posts in various offices of RBI all throughout India. Applicant need to read the detailed advertisement issued by RBI in the official website. If the candidate full fill the eligibility criteria. Candidate must register first in the official website before applying for the office attendant post. Selection for the post office Attendants will be through competitive Test which is Online Test followed by Language Proficiency Test in Regional Language. Please visit the official website for more details.
RBI Attendant Vacancy Recruitment eligibility criteria
A candidate who applies for the post must have completed/passed 10th Standard/S.S.C./Matriculation from a recognized board.
The candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for RBI Office Attendants.
The candidate who is an undergraduate as on 01.11.2017 is eligible to apply for the post.
Age Limit: Candidates must have been born between 02.11.1992 to 01.11.1999 with age of18 and 25 year is eligible to apply.
Age relaxation: upper age limit will be relaxed as under.
- SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Widows/divorced women: 10 years
Pay scale: Refer official notification for the details of pay scale.
- Candidates must visit RBI official website and click on the option recruitment for the post of office attendant. This will take the applicant to the next step.
- Click on the tab Click here for New Registration here the candidate need to give his email id for registration.
- Fill in the application form carefully further editing will be not being available for the applicant.
- While filling the application form candidates need to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications in the notification.
Payment: Payment must be made online and the process can be completed by following the instructions after online application.
Application Fees: Candidate needs to pay the amount of Rs.450/- OBC, Rs.50/- ST/SC/PWD/EXS which is non-refundable.
- Online test will be conducted by RBI as the selection process.
- Negative marking in the online test will be considered for wrong answer 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Selected candidate will be called for language proficiency test.
- BIOMETRIC DATA- Capturing and Verification will be done as part of final selection.
Online application start and end date: 17.11.2017 to 07.12.2017
Online payment fee start and end date: 17.11.2017 to 07.12.2017
Also read :