Central sector Scholarship Scheme (CSSS) 2020-21 notification released to support the higher education of the Poor economic back ground students. This scheme aims to help the intelligent and talented students to reach their goal, without any financial barriers.
Central Government Department of Higher Education is giving this scholarship. The students of any degree with integrated PG (Post Graduation). Those, got admission in First year is eligible to apply this scholarship. The students of the 2020-2021 academic year apply for this scholarship before October 31st.
Central Sector scheme of Scholarship
Firstly, this scheme started to give support to the financially weak talented students. Under this scheme below Course’s students of first year is eligible to apply.
MBBS / B.TCEH / BA / B.COM / B.Sc / B.D. S / AG. B.Sc / or any other degree / Integrated PG / Professional course. Total 82,000 students benefited in this scheme. In this Scheme Girls and boys equally get the amount of Rs.41,000.
- Students must pass intermediate or its equalent in regular with 80% of marks. And also they should be in top 20 in the Board Area.
- Family annual income should be under 8 lakhs. No other Scholarship not sponsored.
- Selected students must maintain minimum attendance and specified percentage of marks compulsory.
- Those are under Fees Reimbursement Scheme is not eligible.
- The courses must run on regular in the Universities/Colleges UG/PG/Professional are under the supervision of the BOARD of AICTE/MCI/UGC/DCI.
Scholarships allocated under reservation SC-15%, ST- 7.25%, OBC-27% Physically unable- 5%.
Awarding of the Scholarship
Students of UG/ Integrated PG get scholarship for 5 years. BE/B.TECH students get for 4 years. To the Integrated PG students for the first 3 years get Rs.10,000/- per each year. As the part of the Integrated PG during the Post Graduate course of two years get Rs. 20,000/- per each year.
This Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship divided according to the states of India. Students studied in National Level under CBSE 12th (10+2) get 5413. ICSE students allotted 577.
Consideration to the 18-25 Age group population in the states, Scholarships allotted. In this scholarship the priority given as 3:2:1 to the students of the courses Science, Commerce, and Humanities.
Also read : 24 Fake universities
central sector scholarship – Application
To apply Students, have to log in to the National Scholarship portal. Fill the necessary details and submit with required proofs.
Certificates of verification
At the time application the applicant must keep below papers.
- All the original Certificates of the courses.
- Bank account number
- Bank Account Pass book
- IFSC Code
- Aadhar/ Enrollment UID
Application type: Online mode
Last date: 31.10.2020