Cognizant Freshers Drive Trainee Software Engineer : Cognizant a global leader in business and technology services invites candidates those who completed their B. E B. Tech, MCA, any graduate with 0 to 4 years of experience. Candidates waiting for IT jobs can attend the freshers Drive who passed in 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015. Skills required for the cognizant Freshers Drive include
- Coding, testing and debugging.
- Team leader supervision, responsibility for delivery of assigned work.
- Understanding quality process and technology within Cognizant.
Cognizant Freshers Drive Trainee Software Engineer
Cognizant is Ranked No. 1 in among India’s Most Admired Company in the IT-ITeS Sector in 2014 by Fortune India. Cognizant topped Fortune India’s third annual ranking of India’s Most Admired companies in the IT Sector up from #5 in 2013.
Global leader in business and technology services Headquartered in New Jersey, Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, and a collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. It has worldwide delivery centers and laths of employees, Cognizant is the fastest growing companies in the world.
- Applicant must have working knowledge of the technical platforms of the projects.
- Candidates must have an experience of design specifications techniques under project Lead.
- Visit the official website career page for more job details and with different job ids.
Education: Bachelor of engineering B. E, Bachelor of Technical B. Tech Master of Computer Applications MCA and any graduate.
Experience: 0 to 4 years
Also Read : MRPL Technical Assistant Trainee Recruitment 2019
Job Location: Selected candidates will be posted in Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Across India.
Visit official career page of Cognizant