ECIL hyderabad Recruitment 2019 for Apprentice / Technical Officer On 11th April, 1966 ECIL was Established under the Department of Atomic Energy. With a Vision to generate a strong indigenous capability in the field of professional grade electronics. ECIL was engaged in the Design, Development, Manufacture and Marketing of multiple products with all the focus on three technology lines viz. Computers, Control Systems and Communications and its initial accent was self-reliance. Without any external technological help various complex electronics products has pioneered BY ECIL and scored several ‘firsts’ in these fields prominent among them being country’s
- First Digital Computer
- First Solid State TV
- First Control & Instrumentation of Nuclear Power Plants
- First Earth Station Antenna
- First Computrized Operator Information System
- First Radiation Monitoring & Detection Systems
- First Automatic Message Switching Systems
- First Operation & Maintenance Centre For E-108 Exchange
- First Programmable Logic Controller
- First Solid State Cockpit Voice Recorder
- First Electronic Voting Machines
The company played a very vital role in the training and growth of high caliber technical and managerial manpower especially in the fields of Computers and Information Technology. Though the initial thrust was on meeting the Control & Instrumentation requirements of the Nuclear Power Program, the expanded scope of self-reliance pursued by ECIL enabled the company to make products for the the needs of Defense, Civil Aviation, Telecommunications, Information & Broadcasting, Insurance, Banking, Police, and Para-Military Forces, Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Power, Space Education, Health, Steel and coal Sectors and various departments of in government domain.
ECIL hyderabad Recruitment 2019 for Apprentice / Technical Officer
ECIL Job notification 2019 for Graduate Engineer Apprentices (GEA), Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant & Junior Artisan. The eligibility and application process are given below.
ECIL Hyderabad Recruitment 2019
|Job Role||Total Posts||Job Vacancy|
|Graduate Engineer Apprentices (GEA)||115||ECIL Apprentice|
|Technical Officer||2||ECIL TO Walk-in|
|Junior Artisan||3||ECIL JA Walk-in|
|Technical Officer/ Scientific Asst||15||ECIL TO/SA Vacancy|
ECIL Walk-in-Interview for Graduate Engineer Apprentices (GEA)
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Apprentices (GEA)|
ECIL Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility
• Qualification – First Class Graduation in the respective Engineering branches.
• The respective branches are Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering.
• Candidates who have already undergone or currently undergoing Apprenticeship in any Government or PSU or Private Organisation are not eligible.
• Candidates who have completed their Engineering Graduation in the year 2016 to 18 are ONLY eligible.
Age Limit (As on 10.02.2019): Below 28 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
• 5 years for SC/ST
• 3 years for OBC
• 10 years for PWD Category
Also Read : DRDO ITR recruitment 2019
ECIL Apprentice – Discipline wise vacancies: 115 Posts
• Electronics & Communication Engineering – 57 Posts
• Computer Science Engineering – 16 Posts
• Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 22 Posts
• Mechanical Engineering – 15 Posts
• Civil Engineering – 5 Posts
ECIL Recruitment – Selection process:
The selection of GEAs will be processed based on the marks obtained in the Engineering Graduation
How to apply for ECIL Recruitment 2019?
interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with their required documents at the following Location on 1 March & 2 March 2019.
For More details: Click here
interview Date : 1st March & 2nd March 2019 Time: 09.30 to 16.30 Hrs
01.03.2019 (Friday) – ECE & CSE
02.03.2019 (Saturday) – EEE, MECH & CIVIL
CLDC, Nalanda Complex,
TIFR Road ECIL Hyderabad.
Phone: 040 27182279 /6454