Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 The naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces the Indian Navy .The Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy is the President of India .The Chief of Naval Staff, a four-star admiral, commands the navy.
The Navy has the following three Commands, each under the control of a Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief:-
• The Western Naval Command (Headquarters at Mumbai).
• The Eastern Naval Command (Headquarters at Visakhapatnam)
• The Southern Naval Command (Headquarters at Kochi)
The Operational Commands are Eastern and the Western Naval Commands these commands exercise control over operations in the Arabian Sea and the Bay of Bengal respectively. The Training Command is the Southern Command.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 highlights
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 55
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post : Tradesman Mate
- Applicants who have completed 10th or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Minimum Age: 18 Year
- Maximum Age: 25 Year
Pay Scale: Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 56,900/-
Also Read : Bihar Police Mobile Squad Constable Recruitment 2019
How to Apply for 554 Tradesman Mate Posts
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in Indian Navy Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Visit Indian Navy official website find careers page at the official website
- Eligible Applicants are advised to open the online application form.
- As per the instructions Fill all the details required Like academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Make Payment application fee as per the category.
- Make Sure all the details provided are before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 online application form
- Star Date for Accepting of Application: 02.03.2019
- Last date for Accepting of Application: 15.03.2019
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Online Application: Click Here to Apply