MPSCB recruitment 2018 released MPSCB Assistant Teacher and other posts direct recruitment. Finally MPSCB Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 invites online applications. Most of all those who are in search of Latest government jobs notification in Madhya Pradesh can apply for MPSCB Assistant Teacher Recruitment. Since MPSCB Assistant Teacher Notification 2018 notification recruits Assistant Teacher for 31 vacancies in its Madhya Pradesh Saugor Cantonment Board Assistant Teacher Notification 2018 in conclusion.
MPSCB Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 mponline.gov.in
Aspirant interested in Assistant Teacher job can also apply online. First of all applicant must visit MPSCB official website mponline.gov.in. Read notification and then apply online for MPSCB Assistant Teacher Application form. In addition Rajasthan state government also released Rajasthan senior Teacher interested aspirants can apply online. While filling application form of MPSCB Assistant Teacher, Applicant needs to give all the information.
Madhya Pradesh Saugor Cantonment Board Assistant Teacher Notification 2018
Madhya Pradesh Saugor Cantonment Board Assistant Teacher Notification 2018 was released. Last date to apply is 30th April, 2018. Aspirant need to download MPSCB Assistant Teacher admit card from the MPSCB portal. Hence MPSCB Assistant Teacher Recruitment notification 2018 requires passed 10th standard, 12th standard and graduation with B. Ed can apply for the notification. Therefore eligible and interested candidates can apply online.
Online Application form 2018
- Name of the Organization: Madhya Pradesh Saugor Cantonment MPSCB
- Official Website: mponline.gov.in
- Name of the vacancies: Assistant Teacher and other posts
- Number of vacancies: 31vacancies
- Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Fee: General / Other State Candidate Rs.200/-, OBC / OC / SC Rs.200/- while applying for MPSCB Assistant Teacher ST / PH No fees.
- Pay Scale: Refer official notification
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Teacher vacancies 2018
- Education Qualification: Applicant passed 10th standard, 12th and Posses Certificate of Typing in Hindi/English, Graduation and B.Ed. from a recognized university while applying.
- Age Limit: minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 25 years while applying.
- Selection Procedure: Written examination.
Starting date of online application forms: 31st March, 2018
Closing date of online application forms: 30th April, 2018
Click here for official website of MPSCB
Visit Official notification MPSCB Assistant Teacher
Apply here for MPSCB Assistant Teacher