North East Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 : North Eastern Postal Circle (India Post) released a recruitment notification (EST/6-145/2020). Seeking applications for Branch Postmaster, Asst Branch Postmaster, and Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). Candidates have to work in various places of North East regions of India Post.
Fulfil your dream by joining in India Post. This is a great opportunity to the candidates with 10th class. Indeed, Time is less, apply as early as possible. Total 948 positions in Northeast Post Office Recruitment 2020.
Here we give you complete information about North east Post Office Recruitment 2020 online application. If, you have any doubts regarding Gramin Dak sevak 2020 online application. We recommend you to please follow the official notification by India Post. The official notification link given below.
North East Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
We provide the information of authentic Notifications only. Do you want to get the latest information about jobs and apprentices. Certainly, we always invite you to visit our website https://campusandjobs.com/ regularly.
Primary Information :
Positions ———— : Gramin Dak Sevak GDS
Location ————- : North Eastern
Qualification ——– : 10th
Application Procedure — : Apply Online mode.
GDS Vacancies Details & Eligibility Criteria :
Here you get complete eligibility criteria to apply for Northeast Post Office Recruitment 2020. Such as, vacancies number, post, selection procedure, age, qualification, and salary particulars of Northeast Post Office Recruitment 2020 given below.
|Gramin Dak Sevak||948||10th with Mathematics, Local Language and English with Basic Computer Knowledge|
Vacancy Details of North East Post Office GDS 2020
|Community||No. of Posts|
Salary : Rs.10000-14500
North East Post Office GDS TRCA
|Category||TRCA for Level 1||TRCA for Level 2|
Application Fees :
For OC/OBC/EWS/Male/trans-man ₹100/-
For Female/trans-Women/Pwd candidates No Fees
Payment Mode Online Mode.
Northeast Post Office Selection Procedure
- Candidates Selection made as per automatic generated merit list. Based on the online submitted applications.
- No weightage for higher educational qualifications. Only percentage of marks obtained in the 10th standard. Aggregated to the accuracy of 4 decimals is the criteria for finalizing the selection.
- Passing of all the subjects is mandatory, as per the respective approved board norms.
- As per the conditions in Clause B of Notifications. Require Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into concede for calculating the merit.
- Candidates having both grades and marks in the Memo have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates only applied with grades. The application considered as disqualification.
- In case of the Marks lists containing the Grades or Points. Marks calculated by conversion of Grades and points. With the multiplication factor (9.5). Based on maximum points or grade as 100.
Also read : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020
Age Limit (as on 12th Nov 2020) :
- SC/ST 5 years
- OBC 3 years
- EWS No relaxation
- PwD 10 years
- PwD+OBC 13 years
- PwD+SC/ST 15 years
Important Dates :
Online application Starting Date for Apply 12/11/2020
Closing Date of Online application 11/12/2020
Last Date of Fee Payment 11/12/2020.
Relevant Links :
You find all necessary links below to apply for Northeast Post Office Recruitment 2020. You can apply online from 13 Nov 2020 to 07 Dec 2020. Therefore, we suggest you to read the official notification before filing the application of Northeast Post Office Recruitment 2020.