Latest government job notification is released by NPCIL Notification 2018 finally for NPCIL 200 Executive Trainee Recruitment 2018. As a result online applications are invited for current govt jobs. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL notification 2018 issued to fill 200 NPCIL Executive Trainee 2018 vacancies. Online NPCIL recruitment 2018 commences from 04th April, 2018. Hence Interested and eligible aspirants can apply for NPCIL govt job 2018 online. As a result NPCIL recruitment recruits Executive Trainee vacancies.
NPCIL 200 Executive Trainee Recruitment 2018 npcil.co.in
First of all applicant must have to visit NPCIL official website npcil.co.in and then register for NPCIL 200 Executive Trainee Recruitment 2018. Good news for aspirants those who are in search of latest govt job. As result NPCIL online notification 2018 was released. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL invites online applications for Executive Trainee vacancies. NPCIL result 2018 will be announced in the NPCIL official portal.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL notification 2018
Candidates can apply for NPCIL online for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL notification 2018. While applying for NPCIL recruitment notification 2018 aspirant must fill all the details. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL also released another NPCIL posts, interested and eligible aspirants can apply. Candidate who has the required eligibility criteria can apply for this government jobs online.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment Online Application Form 2018
- Name of the Organization: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL
- Official Website: npcil.co.in
- Name of the Posts: Executive Trainee post
- No of posts: 200 vacancies
- Job Location: India
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Fee: Rs.200/- must be pay towards online application while applying for NPCIL Executive Trainee 2018 vacancy by General and OBC where are ST and SC are exempted from fee payment.
- Pay Scale: Refer official notification
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Executive Trainee vacancies 2018
- Education Qualification: Aspirant must have passed BE or B Tech or B Sc (Engineering) or 5 year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in concerned disciplines and also must have valid 2018 GATE Score while applying.
- Age Limit: Aspirant must have minimum age of 26 years as on 18th April, 2018 while applying
- Selection Procedure: Interview
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
Opening date of NPCIL Executive Trainee online application form: 04th April, 2018
Closing date of NPCIL Executive Trainee online application forms: 18th April, 2018
NPCIL Executive Trainee Notification 2018 Important Links
Official website of NPCIL
Click here for official notification for NPCIL Executive Trainee
Apply here for NPCIL Executive Trainee