Ordnance factory trade apprentice 2019 has invited a new recruitment notification for the post of 56th batch trade apprentice. OFB has about 4805 vacant positions (ITI and Non ITI) in Ordnance & Ordnance Equipment Factories located in different states across India. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th with ITI Qualification. However, interested can check out the notification details and apply for OFB Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date. Applications started from date 30th Oct, 2019. Last date to fill the applications – 30th Dec, 2019.
OFB Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019
OFB recruitment 2019 – OFRC recruiting 4805 candidates to fill their Trade Apprentices all over india. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest OFB job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. you must know where the factories are. This is the best opportunity that who are looking for the Career in OFB govt apprentice. You can check in this page important details such as last date, exam date and Admit card/Hall Ticket date for Ordnance factory Board trade apprentice. Monthly Pay Scale(Salary)/Stipend for Trade Apprentice will be as per department rules. Read instructions carefully to apply online for this apprentice. Applications are collected by online mode through their official website https://ofb.gov.in/.
Ordnance factory Board Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Company Name||Ordnance factory Board (OFRC)|
|Job Name||Trade Apprenticeship|
|Job Location||OFB Factories across India|
|No. of Vacancies||4805|
Job Vacancy Details
Ordnance Factory Recruitment Center (OFRC) has released the notification for the recruitment of 56th Trade Apprentice (ITI/Non ITI). They invite 4805 ITI Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check detailed job vacancy details below.
Total Vacancies: 4805
As per the recent Ordnance factory trade apprentice 2019, the eligibility details for the OFB Trade Apprentice has given below. candidates should check your qualification for this opportunity.
|Post type||No.of posts||Qualification|
|Non ITI||1595||10th class with 50% marks, 40% in maths|
|ITI||3210||10th class and ITI with 50% marks|
OFB Trade Apprentice Age limit
To apply for Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) Apprentice, the candidates required the following age limit. please verify the age limit details below.
- Candidate Age should be minimum of 15 years and maximum of 24 years. Upper age Relaxation limit added as per Govt Rules.
For more information check the official notification (link given below).
Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- Application Fees – Nil
As per Notification, there is no application fee to apply for this Apprentice.
OFB Trade Apprentice Salary details
Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) 4805 Trade Apprentice Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Monthly Pay Scale(Salary)/Stipend for this Apprentice will be as per department rules.
OFB Trade Apprentice selection process given below
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply OFB site?
- Go to OFB official website – https://ofb.gov.in/
- Search for 56th Trade Apprentice notification link in homepage/career page.
- click the notification link and read carefully.
- eligible job seekers can Go through online application link “Apply Now”
- Create your registration and Fill all the correct details.
- check once again and click apply/submit button for apprentice
- Pay the application Fee if you like to pay online
- Upload the documents, scanned photo and signature if necessary
- Submit the application and take a copy for acknowledgement further use.
Starting Date : 30.10.2019
Last Date : 30.12.2019