Power Finance Corporation Ltd. Which is a navaratna company welcomes online applications for the post of Sr. Consultant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for PFC Ltd Sr Consultant recruitment 2017. PFC has rated as Excellent by government of India for its entities in the power sector. To increase the manpower Power Finance Corporation limited (PFC) intends to recruit employees as Sr. Consultant for a contract period of six months which may extend to not more than two years later.
PFC Limited Recruitment 2017 pfcindia.com
Applicants must meet the criteria to apply for the vacancies in PFC ltd Sr. Consultant Recruitment 2017 on contract basis initially for a period of six months which may further extend to two years period. Following is the job description:
- Candidate who is selected for the post has the responsibility of coordinating related activities with utility/state regarding RAPDRP/IPDS implementation/work progress.
- Monitoring, supervision, and hand holding for RAPDRP/IPDS, including quality monitoring.
- Coordinating work during visit of VIPs, MoP/PFC officials.
- Preparing and submitting claims/closure to PFC.
PFC Ltd Sr Consultant Recruitment 2017 Eligibility criteria
Candidates who completed their engineering from any discipline/ICWA/CA/M/Com/MBA in full time, retired employees of Power DISCOMS/CPSUs of power sector, Experience with IT/Finance operation in DISCOMs/PSCs are preferred without exceeding 65 years of age.
A candidate who is retired as superintending engineer/Executive engineer/chief engineer etc in power sector is eligible.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates should submit the application form in the prescribed format before the last date along with the self attested photo copy of experience, last emoluments, date of birth proof and qualifications certificates and mail to email@example.com. Applicant can also post the application in an envelope to address mentioned in the notification. The selected candidate must be willing to work in any place all over India.
PFC Ltd Sr Consultant Recruitment 2017 – General conditions:
- Selection of the candidates will be done on qualification, experience and competencies basis.
- Candidates who are selected by PFC limited have to travel in states where RAPDRP/IPDS work is in progress.
- Candidate must have knowledge of English and Hindi.
- Applicant must be a retired employee.
- Computation of min experience requirement/ qualification/ age will as on 1.11.2017.
- Candidate who is Indians only can apply for the post.
- Candidates who are selected will be posted across India. Applicants who are willing to work any where across India can apply.
Last date: 20.11.2017
Also read :