Reserve Bank of India releases notification for 623 posts of “Assistant”, in various offices of the Bank. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 who are interested in banking sector and having dream to work with RBI. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Assistant Recruitment Selection will be through a country-wide competitive examination in 2 phases i.e. Preliminary and Main examination and later by a Language Proficiency Test (LPT). It is a great opportunity for the Indian citizens to work with RBI and are requested to grab this opportunity. Candidates can also apply for IBPS Specialist officers Recruitment 2017 and Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017. The details of the vacancies for RBI Assistant recruitment 2017 will be as follows.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 Vacancies:
There are a total of 623 Vacancies across India. The candidates who are Interested in the banking sector can apply for this vacancies. For the details of RBI regions in which the candidates will be placed and no.of posts in each region, you can refer the notification. The Candidates who are interested can apply online.
How to Apply – RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 Online Application Procedure:
The candidates must follow these instructions to apply for the Assistant post of RBI.
- The candidate should visit the official website www.rbi.org.in and click on the “Recruitment related announcements”
- The candidates should click on “ Recruitment for the post of Assistant” and a pdf will be opened in which the link for registration is given as “Recruitment for the post of Assistant”
- The candidates are requested to register and fill in the details.
Note: All the links for online application are given at the end of article.
The candidates should pay the fee only through online from 18.10.2017 to 10.11.2017.
₹ 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
₹ 450 /- for OBC/General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 Selection Procedure:
Selection process will be through two stages of Online Examinations and a Language Proficiency Test. The candidates must qualify the online exams to be a part of RBI.
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Assistant Recruitment:
The candidates the age must be between 20 and 28 years (as on 01.10.2017).
For details on Age relaxation for Reserved candidates, please read the notification.
- Online application from : 18.10.2017 to 10.11.2017
- Payment of Examination Fees (Online) : 18.10.2017 to 10.11.2017
- Preliminary Test : November 27 & 28, 2017.
- Main Test : December 20, 2017.
Click here for notification of advertisement
Click Here for new Registrations
Click here for RBI Official website
Candidates can also refer to the related posts