Scholarship Notification 2020 for Minority Girls : Begum Hazrath Mahal seeking Applications from Minority Girls for Scholarships. For this, Last date of the Scholarship application is 31, October,2020.
Furthermore, to encourage and support the intelligent girl children. Those are financially below poverty line. In the Minority Category.
Begum Hazrath Mahal National Scholarship notification is released. The Central Government giving this Scholarships through the Ministry of Minority Welfare. Under the supervision of Maulana Azad Educational Foundation, Delhi.
Begum Hazrath Mahal Scholarship
This scholarship are presented to support the young talented girls. To continue the education from Minority Categories (Muslim, Christian, Jain, Buddha, Parsi). In the year of 2003 on 3rd May this Scholarship is started. Nationally, on the hands of our honorable Former Prime Minister Sri Atal Bihari Bhaji pi.
- The applicant must belong to Minority Category.
- Girls studying 9th,10th, Inter First and Second Year students are eligible.
- Applicant must secure 50% marks in previous class.
- Family annual income should not exceed 2 lakhs.
- Two candidates only can apply from a family.
Sanction of Scholarship
- 9th, 10th students get Rs 5000, Inter First and Second Students get Rs 6000 as Scholarship.
- This amount directly added to bank accounts.
- Scholarships granted according to the census of 2011. And, Divided to all the states and union territories.
- If the student drops the Education in the middle, Scholarship is cancelled.
- The students, getting any other scholarship from the State or Central are not eligible for this Scholarship.
Scholarship Notification 2020 for Minority Girls
Certificates to apply :
- Aadhaar car
- Income Certificate
- School Verification Certificate form
- Passport Size photo
- Qualification Certificates
- Marks Sheet
- Self-declaration Certificate of Minority Community
- Details of Bank Account
Eligible Candidates are selected based on the results in Academic Exams. And, Family annual income.
How to apply
Applications are inviting through online portal only. In order to apply, candidates have to download School verification form and fill the details. Paste the photo on application. And, School stamp on the photo. Lastly, Signature of the School Head Master or Principal on the form.
After all, upload the scanned school verification form and income certificate. At lost, Printed application need not sent.
Last Date of Application: 31.10.2020
Application Fee: No Fee