SDSC SHAR recruitment 2017 apply online ISRO invites applications for various posts. Interested candidates can apply online. Satish Dhawan Space Center SHAR situated in sriharikota, Andhra Pradesh is one of the famous space center if ISRO which has many facilities of Rocket Motor Static Test, rocket tracking through sophisticated radar and optical tracking systems and more. ISRO SDSC SHAR recruitment 2017 apply online issued notification for 30 vacancies. Aspirants with enthusiasm even women can apply for the posts which are temporary but may continue likely.
ISRO SDSC SHAR recruitment 2017 shar.gov.in
Eligible candidates should visit official website for ISRO SDSC SHAR recruitment 2017 for the post of Technical Assistant. ISRO conducts online exam to fill the vacancies. Interested persons can visit official website and fill the application online to register. After registration candidates will be provided with an online registration number.
SDSC announces to fill the following vacancies.
- Scientific Assistant (MPC) (Chemistry)
- Scientific Assistant (MPC) (Physics)
- Technical Assistant (Civil Engineering)
- Technical Assistant (Chemical Engineering)
- Technical Assistant (Electronics &Communications Engineering)
- Technical Assistant (Mechanical Engineering)
- Technical Assistant (Photography)
- Library Assistant ‘A’
Technical Assistant Selection Process:
Candidates will be called for written test/Skill Test based on their academic performance. Initial screening will be done to short-list candidates for taking up written test. Candidates shortlisted can download the call letters from SHAR official website. Required number of candidates alone will be called based on the written test scores of Skill test. Purely based on the scores the final selection will be done, among qualified candidates.
Technical Assistant Educational Qualifications:
- The Applicant must pass in first class in the following from a recognized university
- B.Sc. (MPC) with Chemistry, Mathematics & Physics as subjects
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Photography/Cinematography
- Master’s Degree in Library Science/Library & Information Science
SHAR recruitment Age limit:
Applicants should have 18-35 years as on 17.11.2017.
- SC/ST candidates: 05 years
- OBC candidates: 03 years
- Ex-servicemen (ESM), Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates: relaxation as per Government of India Orders.
Pay and Allowances: refer official notification.
Important Dates to Remember:
Opening Date for On-line Registration: 28.10.2017
Closing Date for On-line Registration: 17.11.2017
Also read :
SAC Junior Research Fellows (JRF) and Research Associates (RA) Ahmedabad
MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2017 Apply
BEL Recruitment 2017 Bangalore