TNUSRB has released the Tamil Nadu Police Constable, Jail Warden, Fireman Notification 2020 on 17.09.2020. Here you get the details of TN Police Constable Recruitment 2020, Eligibilities of Tamil Nadu Police Constable exam. Information in the TNUSRB Notification 2020, TNUSRB Fireman, Constable written exam syllabus and TNUSRB Jail Warden Exam date.
TN Police Constable Recruitment 2020
Tamilnadu Uniformed Service Board released the notification of 10,906 Vacancies. Applications are inviting through online only. Go through the official website to apply.
Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2020. Recently TN Police Technical SI Recruitment ended. TNUSRB Recruitment is a big opportunity to get a good position for all candidates. The number of vacancies is very high. It is very difficult to Getting a job in the Tamilnadu Govt. Because, the competition for the exam is very high. So, the candidates need to get good score in the written and main exams as well. Here you get the full details of TNUSRB Police Constable, Jail Warden, and fireman Recruitment live updates.
Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2020 – Details
|Board Name||Tamilnadu Uniformed Services Board (TNUSRB)|
|Exam Name||TN Police Constable Exam 2020|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All over Tamilnadu|
|Start Date||26 September 2020|
|End Date||26 October 2020|
|Exam date||13 December 2020|
TNUSRB Vacancy Details
Tamilnadu Uniformed Service Board announced 10906 vacancies for Constable, Jail Warden, and Fireman. The vacancy position given below.
|Name of the Department||Post||Male/General||Women/TG||No. of Posts|
|Constable Grade-II (Special Forces)||6545||–||6545|
|Jail||Jail Warder Grade II||112||7||119|
TN Police Constable Education qualification
Required education qualification for Tamilnadu recruitmen of Police Taluk Sub-Inspector.
- Minimum 10th Class Pass (Matriculation) / equivalent from a recognized Board or Institute.
- It’s must to have Tamil Language is one of the subjects in the 10th standard.
- If candidates have higher qualifications without 10th pass, are not eligible to apply.
TN Police Recruitment Application Fees
Application Fee/Exam Fee: Pay Rs.130/-, through online. Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking etc.
TN Police Constable Salary Details
Cadre wise salary details for the Tamilnadu police department given below.
For Constable Grade-II (Armed Reserve) – Rs.18200 – 52900/
Constable Grade- II (Special Forces) – same as above
Jail Warder Grade II Firemen – same as above
TN Police Constable Height Parameters (PMT)
|OC, BC, BC(M), and MBC/DNC||170 cms|
|SC, SC(A), and ST||167 cms|
|OC, BC, BC(M), and MBC/DNC||159 cms|
|SC, SC(A), and ST||157 cms|
Tamilnadu Police Constable, Fireman, Jail Warden Age Limit
|For General (GEN) Categories||18 years to 24 years|
|For MBCs/DCs, BCs(Other than Muslim)||18 years to 26 years|
|For SCs, SC(A)s, STs Candidates||18 years to 29 years|
|For Transgender Candidates||18 years to 29 years|
|For Female Destitute Windows Candidates||18 years to 35 years|
|For Ex-Serviceman Candidates||18 years to 45 years|
TN Police Constable, Fireman, Jail warden Selection Process
1. Written exam
2. Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
3. Endurance Test
4. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
5. Certificate Verification
TNUSRB Constable Exam Pattern
Tamilnadu Police Constable, Fireman Exam Pattern given below. The candidates requested to check the exam pattern and prepare according to that.
|Special Marks + PMT||5 + 15|
Tamilnadu Police Constable Exam Date
TN Police Constable Exam date has announced. However, the candidates requested to keep checking this page to know live updates on the TNUSRB Exam date.
Exam date: 13.12.2020
Also read : Sainik School Entrance Examination-2021
How to apply for TN Police Constable Recruitment 2020
- Visit the TN Police official website – http://www.tnusrbonline.org/
- Search for Constable, Fireman, Jail warden notification link in the careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Download or view the official notification on their official website itself.
- Check and verify your eligibility for TN Police Recruitment 2020. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
- Create your registration on TN Police and Fill all correct details.
- Apply for the 10906 Constable, Fireman, Jail warden by clicking the apply button
- Upload your scanned copy of the photo and signature to their application form
- Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application
- Make the payment.
- Take print your application form for future use.
Notification – Click here