TNPSC recruitment 2018 released TNPSC Civil Judge direct recruitment. Finally TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 invites online applications. Most of all those who are in search of Latest government jobs notification in Tamil Nadu can apply for TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment. Since Tamil Nadu PSC Civil Judge Notification 2018 recruits Civil Judge to fill 320 vacancies though it’s Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC Civil Judge Notification 2018 in conclusion.
TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 tnpsc.gov.in
Aspirant interested in TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 can also apply online. First of all applicant must visit TNPSC official website tnpsc.gov.in. Read notification and then apply online for TNPSC Civil Judge Application form and TNPSC Registration must be done. In addition Tamil Nadu state government also released TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Notification interested aspirants therefore can apply online. While filling application form of TNPSC Civil Judge Applicant needs to give all the information.
Tamil Nadu PSC Civil Judge Notification 2018
Tamil Nadu PSC Civil Judge Notification 2018 was released. Last date to apply is 07th May, 2018. Aspirant need to download TNPSC Civil Judge admit card from the TNPSC official portal. TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment notification 2018 requires passed Degree in Law and must be practicing as an Advocate can apply for the notification. Hence eligible and interested candidates can apply online for Tamil Nadu PSC Civil Judge Requirement finally.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment online Application form 2018
- Name of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC
- Official Website: tnpsc.gov.in
- Name of the vacancies: Civil Judge posts
- Number of vacancies: 320 posts
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Fee: For General / OBC RS.650/- must be paid towards application fee while applying for TNPSC Civil Judge Notification where as SC / ST / PH are exempted from fee payment
- Pay Scale: Refer official notification
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 vacancies 2018
- Education Qualification: Applicant must have Degree in Law and must be practicing as an Advocate or Pleader in any Court or must be an Assistant Public Prosecutor having not less than 3 years of experience as an Advocate and / or Assistant Public Prosecutor while applying for RPSC Headmaster.
- Age Limit: Aspirant applying for TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 must have minimum age of 25 years and maximum age of 40 years while applying.
- Selection Procedure: Written Examination.
TNPSC Civil Judge Notification 2018 important dates
Starting date of online application form of TNPSC notification: 09th April, 2018
Closing date of online application form TNPSC notification: 07th May, 2018
TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 important links
Click here for official website of TNPSC
Visit Official notification TNPSC Civil Judge post
Register here for TNPSC Civil Judge post
Apply here for TNPSC Civil Judge post