TNPSC Recruitment 2021
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has come up with the Latest Employment News opportunity for the Job hunters. i.e., TNPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification released Tamil Nadu PSC is recruiting the candidates for the vacancies namely Junior Draughting Officer, Junior Technical Assistant and Junior Engineer Posts. There are 537 vacant posts for the TNPSC Notification 2021. Therefore all the willing aspirants can make use of this excellent chance as soon as possible. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is accepting the application forms through Online mode. And for more information, you can check the below sections where you can find the information like No. of Posts, Educational Qualifications, Age Criteria, Application Fee, Important Dates etc.
TNPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification is for unemployed people who are looking for Latest Government Jobs. The online registration process of TNPSC Junior Draughting Officer, Junior Technical Assistant and Junior Engineer Jobs 2021 has been started already. So, candidates who have the interest to apply for TNPSC Junior Draughting Officer Recruitment 2021. The official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Department is www.tnpsc gov.in.
Applicants can get the Latest Government Jobs Notifications from our Job portal www.campusandjobs.com. here you can have the information like State Government Jobs, SSC Jobs, Bank Jobs, IT Jobs, Current Affairs, UPSC Jobs etc.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Department Jobs 2021 – Vacancy Details
Post Names – Junior Draughting Officer, Junior Technical Assistant and Junior Engineer Posts
Number of Posts – 537 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Junior Draughting Officer – 531 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant – 01 Post
- And Junior Engineer Posts – 05 Posts
TNPSC Latest Employment Notification 2021 – Overview
Organization Names – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Post Name – Junior Draughting Officer, Junior Technical Assistant and Junior Engineer Posts
Total Number of Posts – 537 8Posts
Apply Mode – Online
Job Location – Tamil Nadu
Job Category – State Government Jobs
Official Website – www.tnpsc gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Junior Draughting Officer Recruitment 2021
All those who are applying for the TNPSC Notification 2021 must have to possess the Diploma in Civil Engineering from the reputed university.
Candidates must have to attain the age limitation1s as per the following information provided to apply for the TNPSC Recruitment 2021. Verify the below age limitations.
- Maximum Age Limit – 30 Years
- Registration Fee – Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee – Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST, Ex Service Candidates – No Fee
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Salary Offered by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Department
- Junior Draughting Officer Post – Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-
- Junior Technical Assistant Post – Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-
- And Junior Engineer Posts Post – Rs. 35,900/- to Rs. 1,13,500/-
How to Apply for TNPSC Junior Technical Assistant and Junior Engineer Vacancies 2021
- First of all, you all need to do is you have to log on to the TNPSC Recruitment 2021 official website @ www.tangedco.gov.in
- In that, you have to go to the careers tab and then click TNPSC Technical Assistant and Junior Engineer Notification advt pdf.
- Read the available instructions in that pdf and eligible candidates have to hit on Apply Online.
- Fill out the application form carefully.
- Upload the photo copy and signature (scanned) in the prescribed format.
- Pay the exam fee if its is required.
- Finally, submit and then save system generated hard copy for further use.
Important Dates for TNPSC Junior Draughting Officer Jobs 2021
- Online Registration Process begins from – 5th March 2021
- Closing Date for Submission of Applications – 04th April 2021