UPSC CDS-I Recruitment 2020 released a notification regarding the filling of Vacancies through Combined Defense Services Examinations (I). The UPSC invites online applications from eligible candidates having B. Tech, Eng. Graduate, 12th qualifications. These CDS-I selected candidates trained in Dehradun, Ezhimala, Hyderabad, Chennai.
The job applications of UPSC accepted through official-website only. Submit your online applications on or before 17 Nov, 2020 06:00 PM. This is a great opportunity to the candidates those want to serve the Nation. Pass the information to your friends to utilize the opportunity. Browse our website https://campusandjobs.com/ for latest information of jobs regularly.
UPSC CDS-I Recruitment 2020
Eligibility Criteria & Vacancies Details :
We give you here complete eligibility criteria of UPSC, CDS-I Recruitment 2020 application. Besides, number of vacancies, levels, age limit, minimum qualification, and stipend details of UPSC, CDS-I Recruitment 2020 given below.
|Rank||Level||(Pay in ₹)|
|Captain||Level 10 B||61,300-1,93,900|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12A||1,21,200–2,12,400|
|Colonel||Level 13||1,30,600-2, 15,900|
|Major General||Level 14||1,44,200-2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG||Level 15||1,82,200-2,24,100|
|Army Cdr/ VCOAS/ Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Level 17||2,25,000/- (fixed)|
|COAS||Level 18||2,50,000/- (fixed)|
|To the officers’ rank of Lieutenant to Brigadier. Military Service Pay (MSP)||15.500 p.m. fixed|
|Gentlemen or Lady Cadets within entire duration of training in Service, Academies i.e. at IMA and OTA||56,100/-p.m.* (Starting pay in Level 10)|
UPSC CDS-I Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
General : Rs 200/-
Female/SC/ST : No Fee
Payment of Fee :
Either, by paying the money in any Branch of SBI. In cash, or using the net banking facility of State Bank of India. Using of Credit/Debit Cards.
Age Limit :
IMA & Indian Naval Academy
- Male candidates those Unmarried. Born not earlier than 02-01-1998 and not later than 01-01-2003 only are eligible.
Air Force Academy
- As on 01-01- 2022 candidates must be 20 to 24 years i.e. Those Born not earlier than 02-01-1998 and not later than 01-01-2002.
- Relaxation of upper age limits up to 26 yrs. To the Candidates with Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India). These candidates should Born not earlier than 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2002 only are eligible.
Officers’ Training Academy
- (SSC Course for men) unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2003 only are eligible.
Officers’ Training Academy
- For SSC Women Non-Technical Course Unmarried women.
- Widows without any Issues, those have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents)
- Divorced and those not remarried are eligible.
- They should have been born not earlier than 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2003.
Dehradun, Ezhimala, Hyderabad, Chennai
Also read : UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2020
Air Force Academy —
• Degree from recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering
I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai —
• Any Graduate Degree in recognized University or equivalent.
Indian Naval Academy —
• Graduation Degree in Engineering from any recognized University/ Institution.
Course Vacancy Details
|152 (DE) Course commence in January 2022 at Indian Military Academy, Dehradun— Include 13 NCC ‘C’.||100|
|Course commence in January 2022 Executive (General Service)/Hydro, Include 06 NCC ‘C’. (Naval Wing through NCC Special entry). At, Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala.||26|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) Course commence in January 2022 i.e. No. 211 F(P) Course. [03 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Air Wing) holders included]||32|
|115th SSC (Men) (NT) (UPSC) Course commence in April 2022. At Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras).||170|
|29th SSC Women (NT) (UPSC) Course commence in April 2022. At Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras).||17|
How to Apply? – UPSC CDS-I Recruitment 2020
Read the official notification before Apply Online. The link given below. If you found yourself eligible for CDS-I Examination 2020. Click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option of your choice and fill-up the form.
You apply online from 28th Oct, 2020 to 17th, Nov, 2020 at 06:00 PM.
Withdrawal facility of your online Applications form from 24th, Nov, 2020 to 30th, Nov, 2020. 6.00 PM. Detailed instructions regarding the withdrawal of Applications is available. We invite you to our website https://campusandjobs.com/ for latest news of jobs in no time.
Important Dates :
Online application Starting Date 28 Oct 2020.
Online application Closing Date 17 Nov 2020 06:00 PM.
withdrawal of online Applications 24 Nov 2020 to 30 Nov 2020 till 6.00 PM.