West Bengal Govt has released WBHRB Notification 2018 finally for WBHRB GDMO Recruitment 2018. As a result online applications are invited for current health department govt jobs in West Bengal. West Bengal HRB GDMO Notification 2018 issued to fill WB GDMO notification 2018 1098 vacancies. Online WBHRB recruitment 2018 commences from 01st April, 2018. Hence Interested and eligible aspirants can apply for WBHRB govt job 2018 online. As a result WBHRB recruitment recruits GDMO vacancies.
WBHRB GDMO Recruitment 2018 wbhrb.in
First of all applicant must have to visit WBHRB official website wbhrb.in and then register for WBHRB GDMO Recruitment 2018. Good news for aspirants those who are in search of govt job in West Bengal health department. As result WBHRB online notification 2018 is released. West Bengal Health Recruitment Board WBHRB invites online applications for WB General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) vacancies. WBHRB result 2018 will be announced in the WB official portal.
West Bengal HRB GDMO Notification 2018
Candidates can apply for WBPSC online for West Bengal HRB GDMO Notification 2018. While applying for WBHRB recruitment notification 2018 aspirant must fill all the details. West Bengal government also released WB Technologist posts and also another WB govt job was released by WBPDCL Notification, interested and eligible aspirants can apply. Candidate who has the required eligibility criteria can apply for this government jobs online.
WBHRB GDMO Recruitment Online Application Form 2018
- Name of the Organization: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board WBHRB
- Official Website: wbhrb.in
- Name of the Posts: General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) post
- No of posts: 1098 vacancies
- Job Location: West Bengal
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Fee: General / OBC for Rs.210/- must pay towards online application while applying for WBPSC MVI 2018 vacancy where as SC / ST of WB and PH has No Fees.
- Pay Scale: Refer official notification
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal HRB DGMO vacancies 2018
- Education Qualification: Aspirant must have Medical qualifications from Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and Registration as Medical Practitioners in the Medical Council of India or any other State Medical Council while applying.
- Age Limit: Aspirant must have minimum age of 36 years and should not exceed 40 years while applying
- Selection Procedure: Merit basis
WBHRB GDMO Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
Opening date of WBHRB GDMO online application form: 01st April, 2018
Closing date of WBHRB GDMO online application forms: 10th April, 2018
WBHRB GDMO Notification 2018 Important Links
Visit official website of WBPSC
Click here for official notification for West Bengal HRB GDMO
Apply here for GDMO West Bengal HRB