Harvest International school one of Bangalore’s premier CBSE schools calls for walk-in interview for teachers in Bangalore for various posts on all Saturdays. It is the best opportunity for the qualified teachers to train each individual child, as creative, that all children need to succeed and believes in the total development of each child: social, moral, intellectual, emotional, and physical, spiritual. Eligible candidates can apply for the teacher posts in all subjects . Applicants should be able to demonstrate innovation and mastery in their teaching along with excellent communication skills.
Teacher posts in all subjects apply online
Harvest school invites applications from qualified teachers for all subjects through walk in for various posts in teaching and non-teaching staff. Interested candidates can send your resume to the official website by mentioning the subject and the grade applied for in subject line. Applications are invited for the various below posts. Fresh graduates with excellent communication skills, innovative ideas can also apply.
- Principal (min 10 years exp in CBSE schools)
- HODs (CBSE evaluation and should have conducted practical exams).
- Academic Coordinators (min 3 years exp).
- Montessori (min 2 years exp).
- Homeroom Teachers Primary (min 2 years for all subjects).
- Teachers (2 yrs exp Degree/PG with B.Ed).
- Teachers (All subjects with 5 yrs exp).
- Hindi, kannada and French language Teachers with 2 years exp.
- Art & crafts.
- Lab assistants.
- Scouts & Guides.
- HR Accounts.
- Counselors and special Educators.
- Doctor and Nurse.
Walk-in interview for teachers in Bangalore application form
Name of the organization: Harvest International School
Official Website: www.harvestinternationalschool.in
Name of Post: various posts
Application mode: Online
Job Location: Karnataka
Pay scale: Refer official website
For more latest Job information also read :