GHMC Site Engineer Recruitment 2017 Notification was released previously under Phase-I. This notification is under Phase-II. Applications are invited for the post of Site Engineers (224 Nos.) under 2nd phase to work at Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) Projects on outsourcing basis through M/s GSS Infotech for recruitment of Civil Engineers. They are deployed to the civil engineering Projects and Town Planning Enforcement. The GHMC Site Engineer Recruitment 2017 application along with pass port photo shall be submitted online. Selection criteria shall be on purely merit basis. The candidates must complete B.E/B.Tech/AMIE in CIVIL Engineering stream. Rule of reservation will be followed for selection of candidates. The candidates who are interested can check the notification in the NAC website.
This is 2nd Notification :
Note: Applicants who have applied in response to previous NAC notification in Phase-I need not apply once again. Their earlier applications are valid for this notification also.
Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) Site Engineer Recruitment:
GHMC Site engineer Recruitment is going to recruit civil engineers soon to work in the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation, in its various projects like construction of double bedroom houses, pertaining to roads, sky ways and Musi River Development. Ministry for Municipal Administration and Urban Development made an announcement to this effect through a press statement. The fresh graduates will be trained through the National Academy of Construction (NAC) before their services can be utilized. Further, an assistant engineer will be appointed for each division to oversee the road maintenance work, and it will require a total of 150 civil engineers. Further, the Hyderabad Road Development Corporation too will require the services of civil engineers.
The fresh appointments will ensure coordination, transparency and quality in the work, besides increasing the speed. GHMC Site Engineer Recruitment is through online. The appointed civil engineering graduates will aid it by monitoring and implementing the work and for further projects, recruitment of engineering staff will be on a large scale. As per the direction by the Ministry the officials of the GHMC, NAC and various projects have begun preparation of guidelines for recruitment.
GHMC Site Engineer Recruitment –Apply online
Schedule for online application:
- Shortlisted candidates list will be announced on 08.11.2017 through NAC Website.
- Verification of original certificates of shortlisted candidates from 10.11.2017 to 15.11.2017
- Publishing of Provisionally selected candidates
- OC General & OC Female: 17.11.2017 at 3:30 PM through NAC website
- SC, ST, BC and PH category: 21.11.2017 at 3:30 PM through NAC website
Issue of appointment orders by M/ GSS Infotech:
- 18.11.2017 for OC General & Female
- 22.11.2017 for SC, ST, BC & PH Category
Reporting for training at NAC, Hyderabad: 23.11.2017
The selected candidates have to enter into a bond with outsourcing agency to perform their services as per Govt norms.
Eligibility for GHMC Site Engineer Recruitment
- Minimum educational qualification: B.E./B.Tech in Civil Engineering /AMIE in Civil Engineering from recognized University with Min.60% marks
- Age: Above 21 years; Maximum age: 45 years
- Candidate should be of Telangana state
- Salary: Rs.20,000/-per month (all inclusive)
- Candidate should submit the application online through NAC Website, www.nac.edu.in
- Name of Employer: M/s GSS Infotech.
- Period of Employment: One year only.
- Providing technical support to the client in the supervision of execution of its various item of work in compliance to the specifications written in the contract agreement.
- Reporting to the client about any non-compliance in the methodology of construction and materials.
- Assist in the quality tests of recording results and materials.
- Attending meetings, writing reports and giving feedback, inputs to client’s Engineer.
- Timely submission of day to day reports on work progress to the management including the measurements of various item of work as per the BOQ of the contract.
- Advise the contractor in construction safety regulations.
- Providing technical advice to contractor’s staff.
- Working proactively with the Contractors site engineers to ensure that planned work schedules and targets are met.
- Contractor to guarantee allocated areas are kept well organized and compliant with relevant health & safety regulations.
- Such other comparable duties as may be required by the client.
- Shall report to the Client’s Engineer and attend the work site during working hours as per the client calendar.
Last date of online applications – 05.11.2017
Click here for notification
Also read :
Telangana Teachers Recruitment Test 2017
Engineer Trainees in BHEL through GATE 2018
SSC JE Recruitment 2017 Apply Online