Indian Oil Corporation invites applications from candidates for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2017. Interested candidates can apply online. Indian Oil Corporation Limited the largest commercial undertaking in India and a “Fortune Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, invites applications from candidates for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973. Applications are invited by IOCL to be filled for below 7 streams. Candidates can also refer IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018.
- Trade Apprentice /Attendant Operator (Chemical plant)-Chemical
- Trade Apprentice (Fitter)-Mechanical
- Trade Apprentice (Boiler)-Mechanical
- Technician Apprentice – Chemical
- Technician Apprentice –Mechanical
- Technician Apprentice –Electrical
- Technician Apprentice –Instrumentation
IOCL apprentice recruitment 2017 apply online
To apply online please visit Indian Oil Recruitment Portal. In this portal you can apply for any discipline and for any region.
IOCL is recruiting candidates for apprentice in its 9 different locations in the above 7 different trades across India. It is the best opportunity for the aspirants who wish to work with IOC .The details of the locations (IOCL Refineries) and the Trades/Disciplines are included in Indian Oil Recruitment Portal.
Stipend: The Apprentices will get an appropriate stipend as per Apprentice Act. In addition, IOCL pays Rs. 2500/- per month for conveyance, stationery, and miscellaneous expenses etc.,
Eligibility Criteria: Regular full time ITI course recognized by SCVT/NCVT shall be considered eligible. For full details Please visit official website.
Age limit: Min 18 years and max 24 years as on 31.10.2017 .
For more information regarding age limit, Concessions / Relaxation for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD , reservation, other conditions, medical fitness, selection method please visit IOCL official web site
- On-line registration of application commences from 28-10-2017 and closes on 11-11-2017.
- Date of opening of online application 28.10.2017
- last date of submission of online application 11.11.2017
- last date of receipt of printout of online application with supporting documents 18.11.2017
- Tentative date of publication of written test result 22.11.2017
Hope this post is useful for you. For any job notifications please visit campus and jobs
For other IOCL notifications :