SSC Recruitment 2020 notification released for Stenographer job. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) released the notification for 1500+ Stenographer vacancies in All Over India. It is a central government job, Therefore, Eligible candidates can apply online for the job from 10.10.2020 to 10.11.2020.
Moreover, candidates need to fill the SSC Stenographer online application form of 2020. In addition, we give full details of SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 vacancy position. Eligibility limit of the age, salary, and application form. This is a good opportunity for dreamers to get a central job. Candidates requested to go through the latest SSC job notification 2020 of Stenographer, before applying to this job.
SSC Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Apply mode||Online Application|
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 – Full Details
Staff Selection Commission announced total 1500+ vacancies for Stenographer posts.
Details of the eligibility for SSC stenographer Notification, such as educational qualification, limit of the age, age relaxation, etc.
• Intermediate/12th completed candidates apply for this Stenographer notification 2020.
The candidates age should between 18 and 30 years.
Relaxations of Age
- SC/ST 5 Yrs.
- OBC 3 Yrs.
- Persons with Disabilities 10 Yrs.
- SC/ST PWD 15 Yrs.
- OBC PWD 13 Yrs.
For more details please check the SSC official notification 2020.
Application fees, Salary & Selection
The fee structure of SSC Stenographer Application as follows:
|General/ OBC||Rs 100/-|
Salary details :
Please check the Staff Selection Commission Official Notification for details of salary information.
The Selection Process
1. Written exam
2. Personal Interview
3. Document Verification
Also read : TN Police Constable Recruitment 2020
How to apply ?
Candidates requested to follow the steps to apply for SSC Recruitment 2020
1. Visit the SSC official website – https://ssc.nic.in/
2. Go to the section of SSC careers or Latest News page.
3. Check the Stenographer job Notification and Download.
4. Check your eligibility to apply for Stenographer job.
5. Find the link of SSC online application form
6. Create an account and fill the application.
7. Make Payment (if required) and Submit the application
8. Take a print of your application form.
Starting Date :- 10.10.2020
Last Date :- 10.11.2020
SSC Notification PDF & Link of Application form
Link of SSC Notification: Click here
Link of SSC Application form: Click here