Syndicate Bank Credit Adviser Recruitment 2017 issues notification for the post of Adviser (credit) on contractual basis. Syndicate bank recruitment 2017 invites applications from retired Dy. General Managers/General Manager. Openings will be in Bangalore location. Candidates who are interested can apply. Applicants have to apply before the end date to avoid rush. Syndicate bank which is a leading Public sector bank with pan India branch network.
Syndicate bank recruitment syndicatebank.in
Interested candidates must download the application and fill the application form and self-attested copies of certificates must be attached to the application and mail to the address given in the official notification. Syndicate bank recruitment invites application for the post of Advisor (credit) on contractual basis from retired Dy. General Managers/General Manager for a contract period of one year.
Syndicate Bank Credit Adviser Recruitment 2017 – Eligibility Criteria:
Age: Candidate should have maximum 62 years.
- Candidate must have retired from a public sector bank at executive level of Dy. General Manager/General Manager.
- Applicant should have minimum experience of 5 years in corporate credit during the last 10 years.
- He/she should have good track record in the field of operational experience and administrative offices.
Tenure of contract:
Contract period will be for the tenure of one year. However the period will be extended for further period of not more than three years.
Applications received from the candidates will be screened and shortlisted on the basis of relevant experience and eligibility. The short-listed candidates will be called for interview for final selection. Final selection will be done on qualification, experience, eligibility and performance during interview which will be conducted by the committee.
Job profile: job profile will be as follows
- Review and formulation of various policies of credit portfolio.
- Reviewing of existing credit products and introducing of various new credit products for corporate.
- Advising on content and structure of training programes on corporate banking.
- Review of formats of appraisal notes.
- Advising Managing Director and CEO and Executive directors on various government and regulatory policies affecting corporate sector
How to apply:
Candidates must download application form bank’s website under career option. Scanned copy of the application along with matriculation certificate/Birth certificate, copy of graduation certificate/Post Graduation certificate, experience certificate, ID and address proof, NOC etc should be mailed to E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14.11.2017. Bank will send a confirmation mail to the candidates after receiving application. Short-listed candidates will be informed through their personal mail-id.
Opening date: 01.11.2017
Last date: 14.11.2017
Also read :
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
IBPS Specialist officers Recruitment 2017