Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad Allahabad UPBEB has recently announced its official notification UPBEB teacher recruitment 2018 on 23rd, January 2018. UPBEB announced 68500 posts for Assistant Teacher Jobs in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Candidate who wants to apply for UP Assistant Teacher notification 2018 can apply Online through by visiting the official website on or before 05th February, 2018. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before the last date in order to avoid last minute rush.
How to apply for UPBEB Assistant Teacher notification 2018
- The Candidates can apply for UPBEB Assistant Teacher posts through Online.
- Click on the Apply Online Link given in the official Website.
- Fill all the Mandatory fields in the online application form and Read all the instruction before Applying for the UPBEB Post.
- Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in the Prescribed Size as mentioned in the official notification and format.
- Applicant must have to submit online application on or before 05th February, 2018.
Uttar Pradesh BEB Assistant Teacher Online Application Form 2018
- Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad Allahabad
- Official Website: upbeb.org
- Name of the Posts: Assistant Teacher
- No of posts: 68500 posts
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Fee: Refer official notification
- Pay Scale: Refer official notification
Eligibility Criteria for UPBEB Assistant Teacher vacancies 2018
- Education Qualification: Graduation, B. Ed from recognized university
- Age Limit: 18 yrs to 40 yrs
- Selection Procedure: Merit and Interview
Important Dates of UPBEB Assistant Teacher 2018 notification
- Notification Issued date: 23rd January, 2018
- Online Application Begin date: 25th January, 2018.
- Last Date for Apply Online: 05th February, 2018
- Last Date for Payment of Fees: 07th February, 2018.
- Download Admit Card: 26th February, /2018.
- Assistant Teacher Exam Date: 12th March, 2018.
- Date of Answer key: 14th March, 2018.
- Date of Result Announcement: 30th April, 2018.