UPSC recruitment 2018 released Union PSC Central Police Force direct recruitment. Finally UPSC Recruitment 2018 – 398 Central Police Force AC posts invites online applications. Most of all those who are in search of Latest government jobs notification can apply for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment notification. Since UPSC Central Police Force AC Notification 2018 notification recruits Central Police Force AC for 398 vacancies though it’s UPSC 398 Central Police Force Notification 2018 in conclusion.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – 398 Central Police Force AC posts upsc.gov.in
Aspirant interested in UPSC Recruitment 2018 – 398 Central Police Force AC posts can also apply online. First of all applicant must visit UPSC official website upsc.gov.in. Read notification and then apply online for UPSC CPF Application form. In addition HSSC also released HSSC junior Coach Dispenser interested aspirants can apply online. While filling application form of Union PSC Recruitment Notification 2018 Applicant needs to give all the information.
UPSC 398 Central Police Force Notification 2018
UPSC 398 Central Police Force Notification 2018 was released. Last date to apply is 21th May, 2018. Aspirant need to download UPSC admit card from the UPSC official portal. UPSC Recruitment notification 2018 requires candidates who passed Graduation in any stream can apply for the notification. Hence eligible and interested candidates can apply online for UPSC CPF Requirement finally.
UPSC Central Police Force AC Recruitment online Application form 2018
- Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission UPSC
- Official Website: upsc.gov.in
- Name of the vacancies: Central Police Force AC Posts
- Number of vacancies: 398 posts
- Job Location: All over India
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Fee: Refer official notification
- Pay Scale: Refer official notification
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CPF Recruitment vacancies 2018
- Education Qualification: Applicant must have Passed graduation in any stream for UPSC CPF notification while applying for UPSC Police notification.
- Age Limit: Aspirants must have minimum age of 20 years and maximum age of 25 years as mentioned in the official notification while applying.
- Selection Procedure: Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Interview, final selection
UPSC CPF Notification 2018 important dates
Starting date of online application form of UPSC notification: 28th April, 2018
Closing date of online application form UPSC notification: 281th May, 2018
UPSC CPF Recruitment 2018 important links
Click here for official website of UPSC
Visit Official notification of UPSC Central Police Officer AC Post
Apply here for UPSC Central Police Officer AC Post